Get Book Block
Get a block of content from the book.
Gets a block of content from the book, returning the results in the requested format. A block is a small section of the book that is located between to headings tags in the ePub book.
The syntax of the API is as follows:
- [block_id] is a composite of [book_id]-[item_id]-[block_num] where:
- [book_id] is the 13 digit ISBN code, obtained from one from a previous search
- [item_id] is the item in the ePub that contains the blocks, typically ch01. The item id is obtained form the Get Book Information api.
- [block_num] is an integer index of the block number
- [format] is the representation to be used for returning the results, can be one of the following:
- [callback name] when the format requested is json, the jsonp parameter is used to wrap the response in a jsonp style callback
Note: When accessing the full production API, remember to use your full production API key instead of your sandbox API key