With more than 12 million copies in print, the Visual QuickStart Guides have been a vital part of the computer book category for years and are an established and trusted resource for creative people. It's easy to get up and running in no time with these best-selling quick-reference guides and quickly master a new application or technology. Visual QuickStart Guides contain concise, step-by-step explanations of core tools and tasks, with plenty of helpful screen shots to keep students and professionals on track as they work.
- An easy, visual, task-based approach
- Proven tutorial and reference format
- Concise, straightforward steps and explanations
- The best content and value around
- Successful format and series for over 15 years!
When students and creative professionals need to quickly master new applications and technologies, Visual QuickStart Guides are a powerful learning companion.
Terms & Conditions
Sandbox Access to Peachpit Visual QuickStart Guides API
Access the Visual QuickStart Guides API Sandbox here.
- Sandbox access is FREE!
- You can test all the methods of the API using a subset of the full API.
- Look up your free Sandbox API key in My Apps - you will need to be signed in.
- You haven't registered yet? Do so here, it's quick. All you need to provide is a valid email, your name, your company name and URL (just type N/A in these fields if they're not applicable to you.
- Get started!
To learn about the methods and data available through the API, review the following methods.
List Articles - Version 1.0 - List the articles available in the Visual QuickStart Guides
List Sections - Version 1.0 - List the available sections from the Visual QuickStart Guides
List Books - Version 1.0 - List books available in the Visual QuickStart Guides
Get Article - Version 1.0 - Show a specific article from the Visual QuickStart Guides
Get Section - Version 1.0 - Get a specific section from the Visual QuickStart Guides
Get Book - Version 1.0 - Show the contents of a book from it's id