The Pearson Student Coding Contest has returned for a third time this fall, and we want YOU to participate!
Here's what you need to know:
- All of the details are here.
- Idea submissions are now open...but not for long. Submit your idea TODAY by filling out this form entirely.
- Accepted idea submissions will be notified by October 21, 2015 and be invited to the hackathon.io page to start working on their projects.
- Top 3 finalists will be announced by December 17, 2015.
- Three finalists present their entires at the Pearson Denver, Colorado office on February 5, 2016.
- Rules and qualifications listed here.
- 1st Place - $5,000
- 2nd Place - $2,500
- 3rd Place - $1,000
- Summer 2016 Internship opportunity with Pearson
Don't forget to submit your idea submissions by October 9th to be considered.
Tweet us at #alwayscoding.