This section contains information about what is required to successfully make LearningStudio API requests and to be able to interpret the responses.
In this section:
- Hostname – The domain to use for the LearningStudio API.
- Authentication – How to use your keys with OAuth to access the API.
- Response Formats, Linked Objects, and Sort Order – Information on what is returned in the response, including JSON and XML, links, and sort orders.
- Response HTTP Codes – Success and error codes returned by the API.
- API Versions – How to request specific versions of the API.
- Overloads – Different ways to identify objects such as courses and users.
- Query Parameters – All query parameters that can be used by the API.
- Pagination – How to request a number of results by offset and limit.
- Special Characters – Which non alphanumeric characters are allowed by the API and when.