Pearson LearningStudio is a Learning Management System (LMS) that provides comprehensive, highly-intuitive course authoring and delivery environments loaded with productivity tools to promote a variety of interaction, assessment, and rich academic content. It is the leading LMS for fully online programs in the United States.
LearningStudio provides for personalized, blended, and online learning environments that are designed to ensure greater engagement and measurable success for all stakeholders, including administrators, instructors, and students. As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, Pearson LearningStudio, enables learning institutions of all types – colleges, universities, companies, government agencies – to establish a technical foundation capable of growing seamlessly alongside their online programs.
What's more, a robust API set allows for third party EdTech providers to easily and seamlessly integrate with LearningStudio, or innovators can even build entirely distinct applications that simply leverage LearningStudio functionality.
This section introduces you to the LearningStudio platform and what to expect from it.
- Quick Starts - One-page overviews designed for specific audiences
- Software as a Service - What to Expect from a Software-as-a-Service platform.
- Available APIs - Descriptions of the available APIs for SIS integrations, accessing course data, and creating single-sign on integrations.
- What You Can Build - Ideas on the types of applications you can build with the LearningStudio APIs.
- The Data Model & User Roles - Description of how data and user roles are organized.
- The Sandbox Campus - You'll be given sandbox courses and users to work with during development.
- Sample Code & Libraries - Sample code and code libraries to simplify your development.